Monday, October 11, 2010

My Teacher,My Hero

         
               I salute my hero,for their sacrifices, patience and kindness in order to share their wonderful knowledge to us. They are always at school not to attend a class but to teach a different students with different personality and attitudes. They are so brave and patience and that's my teacher,my hero.
               We thank you to our teacher for their great attitudes. They shared their knowledge to us from their bottom of their heart. We treat them as our second parents, without our teacher we don't have a great future for tomorrow. We really love our dearest teachers. Thank you for everything. I will never forget you for the rest of my life.
      For me, without teachers. No businessman, No lawyers, No policemen, No doctors. A teacher is a great job and to be treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment